New sanctions aimed at reducing global trade with Iran in the energy, shipping and metals sectors may soon be considered by the U.S. Senate....
- Filibuster reform: What would happen if senators had to talk?
- Filibuster reform: What 20 Democratic senators have said in favor and 8 Republicans against
- Grover Norquist: How does his tax pledge work?
- Not-so lame ducks: Five major votes from lame-duck sessions
- John McCain softens opposition to Susan Rice as secretary of state
- Sen. Saxby Chambliss latest Republican to break with anti-tax lobbyist
- Jesse Jackson Jr. resignation: Jockeying under way for replacement